Material presented on this website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to be advertising. By posting and/or maintaining this website and its contents, The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC does not intend to solicit legal business from clients located in states or jurisdictions where The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC or its individual attorneys are not licensed or authorized to practice law. The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in any state or jurisdiction where this website fails to comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules.
Material presented on this website is not intended to constitute legal advice or the provision of legal services, and is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal or other specific expert assistance is required. Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the user’s own risk. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC or any member/attorney thereof. Some links within this website may lead to other websites. The Law Office of Taylor C. Stone, LLC does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of site users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When a user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect all or some of the following information relating to you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.taylorstonelaw.com/ (our site), or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us; and
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.